Sunday, May 3, 2009

Afterbite for kids and the AD Players

the mosquitoes are all out and in full force! Thankfully our medicine cabinet was already stocked with afterbite for kids this evening, because Alex had about 10 bites after just going down the street and back! It really works, but you need to put it on the bite ASAP. I missed 2 bites and I can really tell a difference.

Also, I wanted to share the AD Players web site with you all. http://www.adplayers.org/index.html
They have children's theater! I am really looking forward to taking Alex to see Charlotte's Web. If anyone would like to join us, please let me know! Steel Magnolia's also looks fun for us ladies :).

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some of that stuff! Z's bites are BIG! Thanks for meeting us at the zoo, it was fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!