Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Kids Gift Exchange!

I did the drawing today and here is the list of who buys for who! Have fun shopping! :)

BUYER: BUYS FOR:
Shawn Zachary
Alora Caroline
Ethan Alex
Alex JP
Jackson Ethan
Katie Mark
JP Shawn
Caroline Lily
Zachary Alora
Julia Samantha
Ella Evan
Lily Julia
Ella Evan
Lily Julia
Dylan Jackson
Samantha Dylan
Mark Ella
Evan Katie

So get your Wishlist ready for Santa!! I think I got everyone but let me know if not! Looking forward to the party!

3 comments:

  1. Zach likes anything trains, cars/trucks and balls!

    Mark, well he will like anything you get for him since he is just a little cuddle bug still! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia loves Dora and Elmo, and does not have either doll.

    Alex is getting into spiderman and transformers, and would love either figurine - TF might be old for him, I don't know, but he is asking for it!

    What is on JP and Samatha's wish list?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some ideas for Samantha...that ball tower thing, a tunnel, bath toys, Step 2 push around buggy (if you can find a good sale!), a ride on toy (again, good sale),fisher price say please tea set

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!