Sunday, March 22, 2009
Egg Hunt
For you mommas of mobile babies out there...are you practicing for the Easter Egg Hunt? Is this something I should be doing now? Will Zach have any clue what's going or or will he just run around? I think he may be interested in picking the eggs up since they kind of look like balls but I am not sure of the concept of putting into basket. Any thoughts or tips for the 1st egg hunt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never considered practicing, but that is probably a good idea. (We practiced for Hallowee, so why not for Easter?) We certainly needed to coach the kids the first years. I encourage you to find an Easter egg hunt that divides the kids into ages so that the five year olds don't run over the one year olds and steal all the eggs before the little ones even know what is going on.
ReplyDeleteWe practice all the time, it is so much fun! Then when Easter come round, Alex is super thrilled to see that the eggs are filled with good stuff. My sister even has a bunny suit that Maci wears and she hides the eggs. I think even though Julia is toddling around these days, she is a bit too young to understand hunting eggs. She loves to play in a pile of them and put them in her mouth. You should give it a try!
ReplyDelete