Thought I would use this forum to tell about some of the things that we like these days...Yo Gabba Gabba and French Toast Sticks (alex keeps calling them fish sticks).
Yo Gabba Gabba is a completely retarded show in Noggin, record it because it does not come on that often. I think the creators of this show are dropping acid, it is so funny. It is really good though because each show has a theme that teaches things like sharing or staying still. Most other shows only focus on academic lessons. This show is crazy people, you need to check it out.
You can find french toast sticks next to the eggos, the kids love them and they are good without syrup. Eggos are great, but syrup is MESSY!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They used to make fun of Yo Gabba Gabba on The Soup. It was some little Asian boy dancing....it was funny! I just bought French Toast Sticks at the store yesterday. I will let you know how she liked them
ReplyDeleteHA! I cannot stand Yo Gabba Gabba! It totally weirds me out! LOL! I don't think I have ever watched it long enough to see the lesson. But I do laugh because like famous people are sometimes on it. I caught the tail end of a show and it had the dude who plays SpiderMan on it teaching some dance moves!
ReplyDeleteOoh, thanks for the french toast sticks advice. We eat cut up waffles for every breakfast on the weekend so I am sure Zach would appreciate the variety! Any recs on lunch or dinner items??